MINI COURSE: 3d Model To Virtual Reality in Minutes with UE4
Take any 3d model (this project uses a free SketchUp Model) and have it up and running in real time VR in just a matter of minutes. Renderings / Anim / VRWatch Promo
In this class I show you were to get a nice sample SketchUp project that you can experiment with (or bring your own), then how to take that model into virtual reality in a matter of minutes. I will use Datasmith and Unreal Engine 4 for the real time rendering and virtual reality. Here is the breakdown of the course:
-First we will get the necessary software and files, then export from SketchUp and import to Unreal Engine.
- Next, we will setup virtual reality so you can navigate with a headset on, and be truly immersed in your project.
- Then we will learn how to generate photorealistic real time renderings and animations in a few easy steps.
- Lastly, we will set up first person navigation, so you or others can explore the scene without a VR headset.
Adam Zollinger is the founder and creator of LearnArchViz.com and a practicing professional architectural visualization artist. Professionally, he works for a large architectural firm and manages hundreds of arch viz projects each year. With his team of artists, he has been able to create stunning visuals on a wide range of projects ranging from very small to extremely large. Adam's goal has always been to use cutting edge technology to tell a visual story in the most effective way. Here are some of the techniques used professionally, and also taught through Learn Arch Viz:
- Photo realistic rendering and animation with 3ds Max + V-Ray
- Real time virtual walkthroughs, renderings and animations with UE4 and Twinmotion
- Fully interactive VR experiences with UE4 blueprints
- Drone flyover compositing with 3d superimposed using 3ds Max / V-Ray / After Effects
- Hand drawn illustrations with Photoshop
- and more...
Online, Adam has created an international community of arch viz learners, and has been able to release 17 courses and teach 60k students around the world!