PreviewSet Up Basic Lighting With V-Ray (8:23)
PreviewSet Up V-Ray Camera and Composition (6:24)
PreviewBasic Render Settings For V-Ray Next (8:26)
StartAdding An HDRI And Adjusting Lighting (8:06)
StartEnhancing Our Composition (7:09)
StartGetting Ready For a Final Rendering (5:32)
StartPost-Processing Part One (10:37)
StartPost-Processing Part Two (11:19)
PreviewAchieving Different Lighting Situations With Simple Tweaks (5:14)
This is a mini course, only because it doesn't have so many lectures, but there is a lot of valuable information crammed in. Here are some of the steps that we will go through together:
- Students will start with a professional model that I provide, including the entire structure, yard, and all the lighting and furniture that goes in it.
- I will then demonstrate how to set up a nice composition by adding a few additional elements and tweaking camera settings.
- Together, we will create interesting lighting scenarios by using nothing by HDRI images.
- After going over render settings, we will be ready to generate a final rendering.
- The last touch is to go through expert post-processing techniques in Photoshop, and viola, we have a nice exterior rendering for our portfolio!
Adam Zollinger is the founder and creator of LearnArchViz.com and a practicing professional architectural visualization artist. Professionally, he works for a large architectural firm and manages hundreds of arch viz projects each year. With his team of artists, he has been able to create stunning visuals on a wide range of projects ranging from very small to extremely large. Adam's goal has always been to use cutting edge technology to tell a visual story in the most effective way. Here are some of the techniques used professionally, and also taught through Learn Arch Viz:
- Photo realistic rendering and animation with 3ds Max + V-Ray
- Real time virtual walkthroughs, renderings and animations with UE4 and Twinmotion
- Fully interactive VR experiences with UE4 blueprints
- Drone flyover compositing with 3d superimposed using 3ds Max / V-Ray / After Effects
- Hand drawn illustrations with Photoshop
- and more...
Online, Adam has created an international community of arch viz learners, and has been able to release 17 courses and teach 60k students around the world!