**More content being added regularly
***NOTE: This is a project based course in which a large amount of 3d content will be provided to your for download. The content is yours to use for the course and other purposes. (No resale)
Content Provided to Students:
- Complete house model (3ds Max + V-Ray / 3ds Max + Corona / .fbx / sketchUp)
- All necessary texture maps / materials
- Various furniture models with all materials applied
- Various object models with materials
- Foliage Models
- Models / Materials can be used in both 3ds Max and UE4 (also in .fbx and sketchUp)
- All models are UVW mapped / unwrapped as necessary
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about architectural visualization using real time technology with Unreal Engine (UE4), the most advanced and professional real time tool available to arch viz artists (It's also free). You will also make use of Datasmith, a tool designed to translate your 3d rendering projects into real time (projects can come from 3ds Max, Revit, SketchUp, etc.) The course will be split into several large sections, with some sections coming later as software and techniques evolve.
In the first part of the course, the focus will be on transitioning an existing 3d rendering project into real time UE4. You will learn to achieve photo realism with your materials, lighting and post-processing, all using built-in real time tools. From there, students will generate photo realistic animations and renderings that render in REAL TIME! No more waiting for overnight renderings. Change your camera motions, object animations, camera / lighting effects all with immediate feedback.
- importing using datasmith
- UE4 materials
- Lighting techniques and settings
- Perfect light bakes
- Fixing Errors
- Animating Cameras and Objects
- Level Sequencer
- Lighting with HDRI
- Foliage / Landscaping
- Much More
In this section, students will convert and optimize their scene for desktop navigation so that it can be shared with others, and navigated in real time on any computer. We will explore interactivity in this section and start learning about blueprints. Students will also learn to use the UE4 widget system to create interactive menus, buttons, etc.
Students will optimize their project for VR navigation using a headset. We will look at specific interaction blueprints for VR, and approach the project in a way that gives the best interactive and immersive experience.
Adam Zollinger is the founder and creator of LearnArchViz.com and a practicing professional architectural visualization artist. Professionally, he works for a large architectural firm and manages hundreds of arch viz projects each year. With his team of artists, he has been able to create stunning visuals on a wide range of projects ranging from very small to extremely large. Adam's goal has always been to use cutting edge technology to tell a visual story in the most effective way. Here are some of the techniques used professionally, and also taught through Learn Arch Viz:
- Photo realistic rendering and animation with 3ds Max + V-Ray
- Real time virtual walkthroughs, renderings and animations with UE4 and Twinmotion
- Fully interactive VR experiences with UE4 blueprints
- Drone flyover compositing with 3d superimposed using 3ds Max / V-Ray / After Effects
- Hand drawn illustrations with Photoshop
- and more...
Online, Adam has created an international community of arch viz learners, and has been able to release 17 courses and teach 60k students around the world!